[TriLUG] Request for help: residential internet service provider options.

John Ostrander via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed May 25 13:11:14 EDT 2016

I'd suggest OpenNic or any of the DNS providers that Germany's Chaos
Computer Club lists; though, these seem to be more about subverting
censorship than they are about privacy.

--
John M. Ostrander
john at crackroot.org

"Man is the measure of all things: of things which are, that they are,
and of things which are not, that they are not." Protagoras