[TriLUG] OT Keyboards

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 29 14:34:11 EDT 2016

You need a buckling-spring keyboard:
http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB40P4A

>From the folks that used to make the venerable Model M. It's not quite the
same quality as a Model M, but it's darned close.

You can also check out WASD Keyboards <http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/>.

They use Cherry MX switches, but I've found that even the Cherry MX Green
switches aren't as "tough" as the buckling spring.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."