[TriLUG] OT Keyboards

Keith Woodie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 29 15:02:04 EDT 2016

I really like the design of the Ultimate Hacking Keyboard and the Ergodox.
I also found the Ergodox EZ that allows you to get the Ergodox fully
assembled. The only pause I have is the fact that the Ergodox EZ is 300
with the bundle and the straight layout of the keys makes me a bit
worrisome since I have only used keyboards with a slanted layout.

Anyone made the leap to Ergodox?