[TriLUG] OT Keyboards

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 29 14:40:15 EDT 2016

There's a whole forum of people that are dedicated to keyboards at a level
that is just silly:
https://geekhack.org/

Lots of good information there.

If you like the Cherry MX switches better than the old clacky buckling
springs (I don't), Cooler Master's "Storm" line of keyboards uses the
Cherry MX switches and is much cheaper than Das Keyboard or WASD.

Rosewill (Newegg's Brand) also has a line of cheaper Cherry MX mechanical
keyboards.

Regardless of what kind of keyboard you pick, get a mechanical keyboard.

Anything non-mechanical that's over $10 is a waste of money.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."