[TriLUG] OT Keyboards

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 29 15:02:15 EDT 2016

I have  several of the Unicomp buckling spring keyboards from
http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB40P4A. They are as much like
the great old IBM model M as you can get. I love the feel and the sound
they make. I will never go back to other types of keyboards. I have
tried many different mush-key keyboards, and a few of the other
mechanical that have Cherry MX keys. I like the Cherry MX but the feel
was still not quite right and they always broke within a year.

David P. Both, RHCE
Millennium Technology Consulting LLC
Raleigh, NC, USA
919-389-8678

dboth at millennium-technology.com

www.millennium-technology.com
www.databook.bz - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
This communication may be unlawfully collected and stored by the National
Security Agency (NSA) in secret. The parties to this email do not consent to the
retrieving or storing of this communication and any related metadata, as well as
printing, copying, re-transmitting, disseminating, or otherwise using it. If you
believe you have received this communication in error, please delete it
immediately.