[TriLUG] OT Keyboards

Steve Holton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon May 30 18:12:40 EDT 2016

I think I know what you mean. I'd say yes.

The force required for the bottom-half if the stroke is less than the force
required for the top half.
Or, put another way, with key repeat turned off, it's exceedingly hard to
enter a letter twice without
accidentally letting enough pressure off the key for it to spring fully
back to the top.

--
Steve Holton
sph0lt0n at gmail.com