[TriLUG] Intro to Command Line Class

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 12 15:26:13 EDT 2016

  I work with the US CyberPatriot program as a coach for the past 4
years. However, I am working with middle and high school kids. Is there
anything like this that is being offered for that age group? I noticed
this was for 18 year olds and older.

BTW, CyberPatriot is affiliated with the Air Force Auxillary and is
always looking for mentors. Check it out and help some kids:
http://www.uscyberpatriot.org

-Roy