[TriLUG] Intro to Command Line Class

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 12 18:13:25 EDT 2016

Quick plug and vote of support: I've also worked with a CyberPatriot team
at my son's school.  It's a lot of fun, and an excellent learning
opportunity for the kids.  If you want to learn more about security, for
the adults too!  You only need to stay one lesson ahead of the students, so
to speak...