[TriLUG] Intro to Command Line Class

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 12 18:37:36 EDT 2016

On Tue, 12 Jul 2016 15:26:13 -0400
Roy Vestal via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org> wrote:

>   I work with the US CyberPatriot program as a coach for the past 4
> years. However, I am working with middle and high school kids. Is
> there anything like this that is being offered for that age group? I
> noticed this was for 18 year olds and older.

You could probably make your own. The content of the course is pretty
much laid out at
http://www.meetup.com/Girl-Develop-It-RDU/events/231610339/.

If I were making the course, I'd make it a day or two. This is *a lot*
of content for 2 hours. Also, if your middle school and early high
school kids are anything like what I was at their age, they just aren't
as smart as a 20 year old. You're mileage may vary, but every five
years I think I was an idiot five years ago.

SteveT

Steve Litt
July 2016 featured book: Troubleshooting Techniques
     of the Successful Technologist