[TriLUG] Interior security camera

Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 28 09:29:18 EDT 2016

I need a HD camera to monitor the front desk where I work. The camera MUST be hard wired, wireless is not an option, to the Linux-based PC. It will be placed
less than 10 feet from the cashier and is there primarily, though not exclusively, to watch the cashier. In addition to the camera I need a suitable enclosure for it.
Although any distro is okay for the camera PC I prefer Debian since that is what I use. I have a budget of $300.

Brian Grawburg
Wilson

--
[This was sent from a PC running Debian 7, 64-bit Linux. No Microsoft products were used.]