[TriLUG] Instructional Video Capture Software

Jim Ray via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Aug 7 10:43:24 EDT 2016

Something I bought for about $300 if my memory serves me well is TechSmith Camtasia. It is not as fancy as it's more expensive brethren yet let me create a video last night with decent introduction and conclusion slides. I picked one of their templates, copied/pasted text, added my video to the slides from the template for beginning and ending, and produced a mp4 for a web site very quickly. It does screen capture, editing, labels, and callouts.

https://www.techsmith.com/camtasia.html

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse Networks – IT Management and Project Services
office: 919-838-1672 direct: 919-297-2927