[TriLUG] Instructional Video Capture Software

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Aug 7 12:23:47 EDT 2016

Haven't done it but maybe you can record with webex/hangouts/etc and post
edit as above. Site lists a freemium linux app, Lightworks, which says it
has cut many movies,
http://alternativeto.net/software/adobe-premiere-pro/?platform=linux
steps to record hangout:
http://kimgarst.com/step-by-step-how-to-record-google-hangouts
If you are a sw shop you might already have robohelp but don't know about
it working on Linux.

Cheers,
Tim