[TriLUG] Free stuff at next meeting

Christopher Merrill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 9 15:10:13 EDT 2016

I also have a Dell PowerEdge T410 with 2G RAM and no drives. Single
processor, I think. Make me a reasonable offer.

Free stuff:
- 3 SATA raid cards (2 and 4 port)
- 3 100M unmanaged network switches (16-24 port)
- Linksys WRT54G v2
- Linksys BEFW1154 v.2 wireless access port / switch
- 8 APC UPSes (all batteries bad)
- 7 KWI quick-swap SATA HDD enclosures with keys and caddies
- 4 small HDDs (40-80G, IIRC)
- box of power cords
- box of CAT5 patch cables, all known good
- box of misc SATA, USB and other cables
- 2 8-port PS2 KVM switches with cables

If you even _think_ you may use some of that stuff, please take it.
Otherwise, it'll likely end up in a dumpster on my way home. Bring a bag or
box for your loot!

I see the meeting is at the Frontier...is it in the Home Base area?  If
yes, there'll a few tables for me to use. Otherwise, I'll bring a few
tables to setup the stuff on.

See you there!
Chris

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-845-7601 x701                       |  919-845-7601

Web Performance: Website Load Testing Software & Services