[TriLUG] ThinkGeek store opening in Raleigh

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 11 15:24:29 EDT 2016

I just now got confirmation that the new store opening in Crabtree Mall is
offering a special incentive for TriLUG members who stop by during
tomorrow's grand opening and show their TriLUG membership card. If you are
not currently a member or have lost your card, you can resolve either issue
at tonight's meeting.

I will announce details tonight at the meeting and follow-up with an email
here.

Michael