[TriLUG] Portable MP3 Player Clarification

Kevin Otte via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Aug 17 14:16:12 EDT 2016

The impression I'm getting from others in the thread is consistent with
my observations: there aren't a lot of manufacturers making standalone
music players anymore since everyone is carrying integrated computers
around.

I have a couple of old players gathering dust here if they might suit
your needs. One is an Insignia branded player that has 2GB(?) which I
got because it has Ogg Vorbis support. The other is a Sandisk player
that only has 256MB. They were both woot.com specials from years ago.
They show up as USB Mass Storage when plugged in and thus require no
special drivers.

--
Kevin Otte, N8VNR
http://www.nivex.net/