[TriLUG] Upgrade Debian 7 to 8

Ken MacKenzie via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Sep 8 17:11:43 EDT 2016

Truth is that if you have your sources.list setup to point to stable or
testing, as opposed to say by name (wheezy, jessie, etc) then it will
always track stable or testing with each release and the normal upgrade and
dist upgrade cycle will move you along.

And then there is Sid, the true rolling release of the debian world.

Ken