[TriLUG] Out Of Band Management Suggestions

Ron Kelley via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 9 14:12:42 EDT 2016

Take a look a the Cradlepoint AER3100 Series devices.  They have built-in 3G/4G LTE networking with firewall capabilities.  They are perfect for remote management scenarios.  Just make sure your remote facility has 3G coverage.  I ran into a problem before whereby the signal was great outside the facility but not insideā€¦

https://cradlepoint.com/products/aer-3100

Just my $0.02.

-Ron