[TriLUG] OT: area ham repeaters

John Brier via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Sep 19 23:05:31 EDT 2016

147.270 is the Johnston county or Johnston Amateur Radio Society, or
JARS, repeater. It has a lot of activity on net nights, particularly
weekends I believe, they can go for hours.
It used to be more popular than 145.210, the South Wake amateur club's
home repeater, which is now the most popular repeater IMO.

73, John Brier KG4AKV