[TriLUG] OT: area ham repeaters

Roy Vestal via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 20 11:27:56 EDT 2016

So the "Big" ones in the area are:

K4ITL, SWARC 145.210 -

W4DW, RARS 146.64 -

WB4TQD, 146.88 - (SkyWARN)

AK4H, JARS 147.270 +

KD4PBS 442.075

W4UNC 442.150

Look for Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Hillsborough, Apex area
repeaters. You should be able to hit most of them.

Here is a great list of all the local area repeaters by the RARS club
that is updated often. The list covers 900MHz through 2M.

http://www.rars.org/repeater/trirpt.htm

See you on the air!

-Roy