[TriLUG] OT: area ham repeaters

Jack Hill via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 20 11:38:05 EDT 2016

I don't think anyone has mentioned the DFMA 2m repeater on TV Hill in
Durham

WR4AGC: 145.45

There is a net on Thursday nights at 20:00 Local. The DFMA also has a 70cm
repeater at the same site, see http://dfma.org/ for a full listing.

Also, you are welcome and encouraged to come to the DFMA meetings the first
Tuesday of the month for a dinner meeting at Bullock's BBQ. It is called
for 18:00, but people usually arrive earlier to get good seats. I believe
the October speaker will by TriLUG's own Micheal Hrivnak. When you do
come, be sure to ask about the DFMA's gratis membership for new HAMs
(membership is not required to attend the meetings).

Best,
Jack
--
KM4MBG