[TriLUG] iPhone 6

Tim Jowers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 4 16:01:57 EDT 2016

Apple has special apple charging connectors, data connectors, etc. So,
you'll need to buy that stuff. Ideally it will come with the phone. iPhone
6 is a really nice phone. Apple uses the hidden features User experience
design pattern - either search the net, ask a friend, or get lucky. E.g.
double click the single button to do something. Long press it. Long press
an icon to do something. Slide up from bottom to reveal a hidden menu. That
kind of stuff.

AppStore. Depending on her age, she can download all kinds of apps. Or you
might want to keep the iTunes account password to prevent overspending and
overexposure.

I like T-Mobile. Don't use Sprint. Can't talk and surf on their network.
Also, they don't honor their warranty plans.

Cheers,
Tim