[TriLUG] iPhone 6

Warren Myers via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 4 14:31:41 EDT 2016

I've never had issues doing the update on the phone itself, so long as I
had the free space to do it

I often do it against my laptop instead, but that's just because an extra,
local backup (in addition to the routine iCloud ones) seems like a Good
Idea(tm) to me much of the time :)

On Sat, Oct 1, 2016 at 11:13 AM, John Mitchell via TriLUG <trilug at trilug.org