[TriLUG] Video production presentation captured on video?

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 17 15:09:50 EDT 2016

I recorded as well and the camera was placed under a speaker in the ceiling
which helps significantly with audio capture. Also I recorded from the side
which captured the presenter and slides together. I will post as soon as
possible.

Jeremy Davis
@jeremydavis0_0
www.linkedin.com/in/jeremydavisprofile/