[TriLUG] Video production presentation captured on video?

Brian Gerard via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Oct 17 18:46:30 EDT 2016

...and I recorded as well.  I've uploaded the video to YouTube.  The link is
available on the meeting page: http://trilug.org/2016-10-13/Linux-AV-Production

And here it is, for convenience: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqwNuHMszvY

I think it would be interesting to put links to all three on the site, once we
have them all uploaded somewhere, along with a list of the equipment and
software that went into each final product.  Appropriate for an A/V talk, I'd
say.  :)

Brian