[TriLUG] ATT gigabit internet quick review

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 3 07:11:18 EST 2016

On Fri, 2 Dec 2016, Scott Miller via TriLUG wrote:

> The modem/router device is a Pace 5268AC. The firmware is a custom ATT
> firmware which locks things down quite a bit. There is no bridge mode.

is this no bridge mode, or bridge not supported? ie it's technically possible
and they do provide it but if you get into trouble they're not going to help
you.

I'm currently with Frontier and have bridge mode because I found the right
techie one day. However no-one I can find now at Frontier will acknowledge that
it's possible.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml