[TriLUG] ATT gigabit internet quick review

Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 4 17:00:22 EST 2016

You can set a device in dmz plus mode which is basically a bridge mode.  I do this and run my own router and domain controller with dhcp/DNS etc.

Matthew Rogers | Senior Security Manager
Allscripts | 8529 Six Forks Road | Raleigh, NC | 27615<x-apple-data-detectors://0/1>

919.691.4636<tel:919.691.4636> | M
919.329.1130<tel:919.329.1130> | D

matthew.rogers2 at allscripts.com<mailto:matthew.rogers2 at allscripts.com> | www.allscripts.com<http://www.allscripts.com/>
Corporate Headquarters l 222 Merchandise Mart Plaza<x-apple-data-detectors://5> l 20th Floor l Chicago, IL l 60654