[TriLUG] ATT fiber installed and gateway/routing problem

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 4 17:22:31 EST 2016

Can you create individual firewall rules on the 5268AC?

It may be possible to do NAT reflection by manually creating rules:
https://blog.laslabs.com/2013/06/nat-reflection-ubiquiti-edgerouter-lite-vyatta-and-dynamic-ip/

This is for the EdgeRouter Lite from UBNT, but may be possible with other
routers.  I didn't read through it very well, though.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."