[TriLUG] OpenVPN and CentOS 6

Rogers, Matthew via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Dec 15 16:24:30 EST 2016

You need to copy a working template, those things are hard to write from scratch (no unlike an Xfree86.conf file...amirite?), VyprVPN and others have template OpenVPN files for download.  You may want to grab one of those and see how they configure their clients.

Matthew Rogers
Senior Security Manager
O: +1.919.329.1130    M: +1.919.691.4636
allscripts.com | matthew.rogers2 at allscripts

Allscripts: Building open, connected communities of health