[TriLUG] "Laptop" for three year olds

Igor Partola via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 18 10:38:38 EST 2016

Seasons greetings y'all!

So one of my kids is suddenly really interested in what I do on my laptop and keeps asking for one for herself. She is three so obviously we are not talking about a real computer, but something Kevlar and rubber clad. I know that there are the Leapfrogs and Fisher-Price type options that would let her play some basic alphabet and counting games, but is there anything better than that? Ideally with a qwerty keyboard. Does anyone have any experience in this area?

Thanks,
Igor