[TriLUG] Open position at Duke for a Sr. Linux System Administrator

Darren Boss via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 17 09:46:27 EST 2016

The Duke Center Genomics and Computation Biology has an open position for a
Linux HPC Sr. System Administrator. Please see the job posting details on
our website and the Duke HR website. In addition to supporting our HPC
cluster this position will also be supporting our OpenStack deployment.

https://genome.duke.edu/about/employment-opportunities#hpc-sysadmin
https://forms.hr.duke.edu/careers/external.php?reqid=85239BR

We will be posting another full time Sr. Linux System Administrator in
January. That position will work very closely with the HPC admin and our
application developers. I have a draft for that position that I can share
ahead of the job being officially posted.

The two positions are being split from my one position so I can discuss the
particulars about both positions in detail with anyone who is interested in
either position and I will continue to work with the center until the end
of March. We also have a Jr. Linux Sysadmin position that is filled and
will not be changing in scope.