[TriLUG] Migrating to Fedora

Roger Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Dec 26 13:42:33 EST 2016

You are out of my league. And, I left SUSE behind years ago.

However, you might consider docker. You create a "container" that has the stuff that you need and run it anywhere. It's NOT virtualization, and NOT a whole OS. I believe that Red Hat is a developer.

http://novalug.com/meetings/2016/12/docker-everyone

Good luck.

⁣Roger Broseus
www.bronord.com​