[TriLUG] Migrating to Fedora

Jimmy Dorff via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 27 16:58:12 EST 2016

Hi Paul,

For what it's worth, we use Fedora Linux extensively for Duke Physics
workstations without too many problems. The most difficult period was
when systemd and Gnome3 were introduced. You can generally use the same
management tools with Fedora or RHEL/CentOS. Our Fedora systems are NFS
clients and again that works fine, at least as well RHEL/CentOS.

Cheers,
Jimmy