[TriLUG] Meeting: 12 January 7pm @ Frontier | Red Hat Virtualization Overview (RHV)

Scott Miller via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 6 12:28:36 EST 2017

Topic:     Red Hat Virtualization Overview
Presenter: Jeff Spahr
When:      Thursday, 12 January 2017 - 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Where:     The Frontier, 800 Park Offices Drive, Durham, NC
Parking:   Free parking onsite

Links:
        Map:    https://goo.gl/maps/g1PbFnLEV4L2
        Page:   https://trilug.org/2017-01-12/RHV
        Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/236715536/

Hello TriLUG, we welcome you to 2017 and to an excellent speaker to start the
year! Jeff is a good friend of mine and extremely knowledgeable.

* Pizza provided as always
* Sponsors and donations of any kind welcome. TriLUG is
a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit serving the Triangle area
* Please RSVP on our Meetup page (above)

Synopsis
Red Hat Virtualization (previously RHEV) is the commercial offering of oVirt,
a KVM based hypervisor. This talk will provide an overview and demo of RHV.

Bio
Jeff Spahr
Systems Infrastructure Architect and Manager
Bandwidth

oVirt:
https://www.ovirt.org/

RHV: