[TriLUG] AWS/S3 hosting

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 22 22:20:18 EST 2017

Very useful info for a new comer to cloud / AWS.

I find the pricing impossible to under stand. I want to use ASW / S3 for
off-site back up by keeping data in an encrypted .tar file. Data size would be
less than 150 GB with infrequent transfers. They say it's cheap but I'm a loss
to verify that.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com