[TriLUG] AWS/S3 hosting (was:Blogging software recommendation)

John Mitchell via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 22 14:46:25 EST 2017

Andy,

   I found these helpfull when I was learning:

http://www.smalldatajournalism.com/projects/one-offs/using-amazon-s3/

"What’s a bucket? For the most part, you can treat a bucket like a file
folder on the Internet..."
"if you already have a regular Amazon account (for buying books and such),
you will use that to log into AWS and you can skip the initial credit
card/verification process."

https://davidwalsh.name/hosting-website-amazon-s3

john mitchell