[TriLUG] ATT gigabit internet quick review

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 27 11:44:21 EST 2017

I wanted to follow up on this.

According to the thread I linked earlier
<http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r29900022-> on DSL reports, the
NVG589 and NVG599
<http://www.dslreports.com/forum/r30168617->run up against the NAT
connection limit *even if you're using bridge mode/DMZ Plus/Passthrough.*

This is a problem without an apparent solution, except for using Google
Fiber.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."