[TriLUG] Display adapter and cable to monitor

bak via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 2 10:14:37 EST 2017

Apple sells a DisplayPort —> Dual-Link DVI adapter. Spendy but it works; I used one with a 1440p monitor for a couple years.

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MB571LL/A/mini-displayport-to-dual-link-dvi-adapter <http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MB571LL/A/mini-displayport-to-dual-link-dvi-adapter>

—bak