[TriLUG] Display adapter and cable to monitor

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 2 11:24:33 EST 2017

Try tech support for the monitor. I had an analogous problem with a new
Samsung monitor and it also turned out to be a cable problem that I would
never have solved on my own. Oh, I think maybe it was tech support for the
video board.

Sometimes it's worth going directly to "the source" for tech support problems.

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email: RogerB at bronord.com
     Web Site: www.bronord.com