[TriLUG] Display adapter and cable to monitor

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 2 18:25:14 EST 2017

Yes, but it should still be able to aggregate the DVI and HDMI links.

If you use 1 HDMI cable to the monitor and 1 DVI -> HDMI cable to the 2nd
monitor input, it *can* work.

Windows does this automatically now, but I've never tried it with Linux.

I may have a graphics card that will work for you, if you're not a gamer.

-Wes

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."