[TriLUG] drone give-away at tomorrow's meeting

Hrivnak, Michael via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 8 22:41:38 EST 2017

Folks, did you know that after tomorrow night's presentations on drones,
one of the drones used in the demo will be given away to a lucky audience
member?

Whatever other plans you might be considering for tomorrow night, I bet
they don't include a free drone. So join us at The Frontier at 7pm! Find
out what all the *buzz* is about. Finally some new tech that's prohibited
by law from *cloud* interaction! Sorry, I know these aren't even *remotely*
funny.

http://trilug.org/2017-02-06/Hackable-Drones-Drone-Laws-and-UAS-Ecosystem-Development-in-North-Carolina

Michael