[TriLUG] From field munging

Supple, Joe via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Feb 21 15:15:52 EST 2017

The current setup required me to change the digest format, in order to see the messages with the addresses. Now I pull up a message in the digest and look at who it is from.

Any questions, please reply

Joseph Supple

Email, Collaboration and Mobile Devices Support (ECMDS)

ITS-EPA II - Supporting the US Environmental Protection Agency

79 TW Alexander Drive, Building 4401, P.O. Box 13668, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709

919.767.7278 | supple.joe at epa.gov | joe.supple at csra.com | www.csra.com