[TriLUG] Fwd: All Things Open 2017 - Call for Speakers + Linux

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Mar 21 20:49:54 EDT 2017

All Things Open is looking for great Linux related talks.  This year there
will be a Linux specific track.

The *deadline is next Tuesday, March 28*, so anyone interested has about a
week to submit.

*All Things Open 2017 <http://www.allthingsopen.org/> - Call for Speakers*
Expected attendance - 3,000+ from all over the world
Deadline - Tuesday, March 28
Link - https://allthingsopen.org/call-for-speakers
All Things Open, the largest open technology event on the east coast of the
United States, is now accepting talk submissions for the 2017 event in
October.  We're looking for talks on interesting topics from a diverse
audience of technologists, decision makers, and community members. In 2016
more than 2,400 from 32 states and 19 countries attended and participated.
We expect more than 3,000 from all over the world in 2017.  The event will
feature some of the most well known technologists and decision makers in
the world as well as the world's top technology companies.

--
Join *3,000+* open source/open tech/open web technologists and decision
makers