[TriLUG] RARSfest TriLUG Table SignUp

R Radford via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 14 09:28:36 EDT 2017

Thete seems to be multiple, independent, and non-coordinated TriLUG TARS
events in process.

The questions I see are:

* is TrLUG running the solder training, and if so, where is the soldering
equipment and who is in charge of that

* is there any benefit of giving out CDs now that most people have easy
access to high speed networks

* who has the club banner?

* Jeremy auggested tonight he would get some flyers/cards made up. I think
this is a great idea

* what do you need help unloading Sat morning, and are you still looking
for help

* who else plans to be there and when? I plan to be tgere all day, mixed
between TrEmbed, TriLUG, and looking for deals

* I paid for the TriLUG table at $23, Jeremy gave me $20 tonight, and I
then passed $10 back for the pizza fund

What did I miss?