[TriLUG] Table info.

pete@soper.us via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 14 16:40:07 EDT 2017

Pls fwd to Jeremy Davis: I don't have his address. Tables in a large rectangle in NW corner, labled "Splatspace" at the main vendor entrance. On "stage" end, across from ARRL and RARS tables. Purple table covers Splat, dark blue TriEmbed, light blue Alex, white TriLUG, RED Scott, yellow me. Public wifi.Pete