[TriLUG] Table info.

Jeremy Davis via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 14 16:50:02 EDT 2017

Got it thanks! I plan to cover down on the TriLUG table for the day and
will work with whoever is there to take breaks etc..

I plan to bring info to hand out and talk about TriLUG. I will bring a few
chairs and whatever else I think of tonight.

Looking forward to hanging out with all the spectrum wizards. Hopefully a
good turnout from TriLUG too.

Jeremy