[TriLUG] OT - Dell T620 server for sale

Jeffery Painter via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 19 13:26:31 EDT 2017

After getting my new Ryzen system running, I am now out of room in my
home office.  I know there was some interest from members on the list
about a setup for testing VMs etc, and if you would like to take this
puppy home, I will accept reasonable offers to clear some space. It is a
bit overkill for my needs now.

I hope I am following the proper etiquette here by linking to my
craigslist post

Dell PowerEdge T620 Tower, 1x E5-1620 3.6GHz Quad Core, 96GB RAM with 4
Gbit network interfaces, 8TB storage

https://raleigh.craigslist.org/sys/6095068132.html

I can also meet/drop it off within the Triangle area if you like. Happy
to answer any questions off-list you may have.

Thanks!

--
Jeff Painter

CEO and Founder of JiveCast
Software and analytics, made together
http://jivecast.com

301 Fayetteville St. Unit 2301, Raleigh, NC 27601
(919) 533-9024