[TriLUG] Improvements for my church's network

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Apr 19 16:02:06 EDT 2017

I'm no expert in the subject, but unless you have multiple Internet
connections, link aggregation won't do you a bit of good.  Your switch
should have more than enough bandwidth to saturate your internet
connection without breaking a sweat with just a single link.

I'm also not sure how much good link aggregation would do you even if
you did have two or more WAN links; seems like it would just move the
bottleneck to the next hop (but maybe that hop has a wider pipe, so
there could be a benefit).

-B