[TriLUG] Support Your Local TriLUG -- part 2

Samir Faci via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 27 14:12:25 EDT 2023

I'm a bit late to the party but have you considered using an
OpenCollective? It would give you even more visibility as well as an easy
discoverability since it's a bit hard to know that you can send money to a
random PO box.  Not to mention if we're going to a website on
some .square.site random website URL it doesn't look that secure. (ie. Just
how i'd trust my CC on amazon, paypal etc over going to some merchant site
I've never heard of)

https://opencollective.com/flatpak for example. There's a few others that
are available OSS related that all use it.

--
Samir Faci