[TriLUG] [hiring] [have a job] UNC-CH DevOps Linux job

Cristóbal Palmer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Dec 5 17:24:51 EST 2023

Hi!

I’m not the hiring manager, but this job is on my team:

https://unc.peopleadmin.com/postings/270593

While HPC experience is a nice-to-have, DevOps experience is essential.

Please note that you do not have to live in NC at the time that you apply. You do need to be willing and able to move to NC, and you need to be legally able to work in NC (I am not a lawyer, but examples include permanent residents and citizens).

Please give me a shout (off-list or on) if you have any questions about this role.

Warmly,
CMP