[TriLUG] A Christmas Party To Remember ( December 2023 )

Bill Weinel via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Dec 9 17:47:40 EST 2023

Unfortunately, all of the information on the Trilug.org website now
appears to be woefully out of date (...the last meeting announcement on
the main website was on 05-16-2022. In the online wiki, the meeting
schedule has not been amended since 09-2016!) The steering committee
members were last elected in 2022, but the only recent posts regarding
any Trilug activities that I have found have been from Brian here
through email.

I suppose that everyone in authority is likely pretty busy with 9 to 5
stuff... but it seems to me that a little time could be carved out for
some minimal website updates to keep interested parties informed.
Otherwise, potential attendees might just suspect that this is just
another 'dead' organization and go elsewhere...  Just my observations, YMMV.

all the best,
bill